Tuesday, July 26, 2005

CRIME! Tonight! w/ Nicholas Diamonds



Tonight's Tuesday, so I'll be DJing at The Green Room (5386 St. Laurent - just below St. Viateur) - the usual mix of kraut-rock, neu!-wave, Yoko Ono bits and bites, rock, shoegazing bands, electro, soul and uhh, whatever seems interesting. This week I'll play a track or two from the yet-to-be released Daddy's Hands record, some Jersey-specific stuff (see post below), and what not. As well, special guest Nicholas Diamonds will be guesting... There's air-conditiong, drink specials, and (of course) no cover. It's like a live mp3 blog with booze!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i'm sad i missed Crime yesterday, i would have love to hear the unreleased Daddy's Hands. however, i'm thankful for the fabulous DJ set you graciously provided through here, this afternoon.
- Nathalie

Funclub said...

Hi great blog i must remember to bokmark you ... I have a horse racing blog myself I also have a new Online Auction to tell you about here auction house get yourself $35.00 worth of free Advertising auction house

Anonymous said...

Why did you mention alternative health herb medicine?

Surely alternative health herb medicine is better found here alternative health herb medicine ?

Great site though :)

Andrew Clacy said...

Good job - interesting posts, lots to consider. My own interests concern
diamonds and perhaps you might have an interest in checking out the
subject of diamonds. Keep posting and I'll keep reading.
Andrew :-)

diamonds

Orendon said...

WOW! What a great site you have here. I found it from my search for alternative medicine las vegas and it's a cut above the others. Even though my research lead me here and the revelance may not be exact, your content is very beneficial and rewarding. Here's some of me results regarding alternative medicine las vegas

Anonymous said...

I love your bolg on buy diamonds
. When you have a sec check out my site on buy diamonds
.
buy diamonds