Wednesday, June 30, 2004





Ex-Fela Kuti drummer Tony Allen will be performing tomorrow night at the Spectrum. Tickets might be sold out, or at least getting there, so get on that. My roommate and I will be spinning records tonight at the Kill Him Hide The Body Dance-Dance Revolution DJ Competition at Saphir tonight. We've got the final slot (2am-3am), but there are drink specials and tomorrow is a statutory holiday. Yes. Even for Seperatists and Bloc Quebecois voters. Come down after the Death From Above show at El Salon.

Wolf Parade are re-pressing their 4 song EP, I hear. Savvy individuals will take the time to visit their local record shop and gather up any copies of the old self-pressed EPs to sell on E-Bay. Tour dates with Modest Mouse to be announced, soon as well.

8 comments:

Jeremy Brendan said...

Hello Mr. Watts,

Did you catch the Sub Pop press release? The WP have been signed & will be touring the U.S. & Canada with Modest Mouse, just like you suggested.

http://jeremybrendan.blogspot.com/2004/07/wolf-parade-signed-by-sub-pop.html

Cheers,
JB.

Jack Naka said...

I have a fashion photo site. It pretty much covers fashion photo related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.

All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

Anonymous said...

Why did you mention alternative health research?

Surely alternative health research is better found here alternative health research ?

Great site though :)

Steve Westphal said...

I like your site. Come visit my site at Drug Rehab Newsand leave some info or articles about detox from alcohol
.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one.

Play free online gamestoday at arcade queen

real arcade free online gamereal arcade free online game

Play until you drop but whatever you do don't let your boss catch you!

性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.性爱