Thursday, September 30, 2004

TONIGHT!

Hey all, I'm spinning tonight (That's Thursday evening - 1000 apologies for wrongly stating it was last night)at Robin Simpson's Pavilion 2 Event. Show up and heckle me from the floor as I spin nothing but over-indulgent pseudo-psychedelic trash. It's part of the PopMontreal festival. Details bellow.

A late-night actionist invocation, Pavilion Two presents: It's beautiful but things are gonna change. A sea of blood, tears, spittle, fumes and acrylics all illuminated by a rainbow. Leaving the stale smoke of after hours behind, Pavilion picks up the crowd and bids them good night into our prepared landscape.

Featuring a new body of work by Stéphanie Chabot
Performance by Geneviève et Matthieu
with DJs: Cécile Pétrole (ex-Nuance),Jay Watts III,Prions en Église

Pavilion Two
Thurs. Sept. 30th
12am - ?

LE LOCAL,
7154, St.Urbain
(metro Jean Talon)
Montreal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey youre a day early...
or is this supposed to be a sort of 'post dated' entry

derekporritt said...

Hey Jay, How are you? I've been trying to get ahold of you. Hope your all right. Write me.

Anonymous said...

Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

I have recently created a bulb gardening
site/blog. It pretty much covers bulb gardening related stuff.

Stop by and check it out if you have time.

Jessica said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a churchill sir winston leonard spencer british statesman soldier and author site. It pretty much covers churchill sir winston leonard spencer british statesman soldier and author related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)