Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Casque D'Or


I know it's spring. I know it's spring because this weekend I accidentally broke the glass top of a lamp in an antique store and shelled out $100 for it, somebody stole my DJ bag with all of my CDs in it from behind the DJ booth at an afterparty, and I've been sick for the past two and a half days and I'm still in a relatively good mood. I think I might have lost my DVD player, too. Now, my weekend wasn't entirely bad apples and sour grapes - I saw Scorsese's Shutter Island (which I have to say, was a classic example of cinematic noir gone garishly right, especially the music), celebrated Richmond Lam's birthday and the 10th issue of Snap Magazine, and saw a lot of people I liked and love.

UPDATE: To all concerned citizens, my bag has been found, my faith in humanity: restored.

2 comments:

ROOKSBY said...

Hey, just heard the Evie track for the very first time & came across your blog while doing some "research" - it's a great page you've got here, nice work...

Jay Watts III said...

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you like it!