Thursday, October 06, 2005

Festival Hangover.

I'm still recovering from Pop Montreal - just came down with a cold/flu the other day, a couple of days after popcaster Andrew Rose did, and at the same time as a bunch of other Pop team members.

I ended up in some strange places, at some strange shows, some of which I programmed (sweet, sweet poetic irony), but it worked out for the best - I saw some stuff that I wouldn't have, missed some stuff I didn't want to, and got way less sleep than I ever had in my life before. Yikes.

So, that's sort of a pre-amble to me telling you that you've got to wait for the wrap-up. It promises to be lengthy, though not entirely interesting, and unfortunately light on the accompanying photographs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Online forum aims to give civil servants a voice
Government employees have a new place to sound off and journalists have another source for information.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Andrew Rose said...

Way to suggest I got you all sick! It was definitely Saturday night at the Academy Club that did me in.

I've got some photos.

And when did you switch to a white backdrop?

Kate said...

hmmm, if everyone else got sick, it's safe to assume that this nagging headache is actually me coming down with something, good to know.