Sunday, September 18, 2005

Last Crime Nights!



CRIME


Hey everyone, the last two nights of Crime are coming up... The first will be hosted by yours truly with some special guests, while the second will feature Vancouver's own favourite pedant Steven Balogh on the decks, spinning everything from Ethiopian psych to soul and r&b to whatever else. Come down, say goodbye to summer.

Tuesday, September 20th
w/ Jay Watts III and special guests

Tuesday, September 27th
from Vancouver, special guest DJ Ol' Dirty Balogh (The Pink Mountaintops, Baron Samedi, E.S.Q., many others) takes over the turntables, in preparation for Pop Montreal!


The Green Room
5386 St. Laurent
Doors 21h
Drink Specials
No Cover
http://goldkicks.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABC News Provides Video to Thomson Higher Education
ABC News VideoSource , the footage licensing group for ABC News content, and Thomson Higher Education , a business of The Thomson Corp., announced that ABC News will provide access to more than 40 years of ...
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse magazines related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse magazines

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you got here, I fully anticipate stopping back for some great updates. I have a website and blog on no credit check loan, it pretty much covers no credit check loans for individuals with poor or no credit. Stop by if you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Balogh: surely a man of your stature could find a
sycophant to serve as fact-checker
*** Waiting for Jay to connect
Balogh: *** Kissing ***
*** Waiting for Jay to connect
Balogh: phd in pedantics
*** Waiting for Jay to connect
Balogh: ouch
*** Waiting for Jay to connect

Greg said...

Kick Jason Sulyma's ass for me.

MEL said...

who did the poster design?

Anonymous said...

Wow - great minds eh????

vitamin c mp3

just check this one out .... vitamin c mp3 resources!

性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.激情