Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm now in Vancouver, hanging out with some friends before I head up to Northern BC, where I'll hopefully find some stocked liquor cabinets... I saw Lakeboat and Hank & Lily on Friday in Victoria - Lakeboat's made large strides in my absence, recruiting Thomas and Mattie from Run Chico Run as their new rhythm section, and Jesse Scott no longer has traded in his guitar for a tambourine and some Bob Pollard-esque moves.

Daddy's Hands didn't end up playing on Friday, which was indeed a shame, but I got to hear the new Black Mountain record, which is impressive beyond the words I'm able to muster to describe it. Pre-order it, if you can, or snatch up a couple of copies when it comes out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking at your blog whilst searching for discount solgar vitamin


discount solgar vitamin
are easy to find at discount solgar vitamin

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was impressed with your comments on news publisher. I too have an interest in news publisher and we are always looking for new articles and information on news publisher . Please give us a visit when you have time.